Why Use North Star Helicopters?
- continue to upgrade technology and equipment to maximize spray coverage while minimizing off-site drift.
- work directly with chemical manufacturers and the extension service to improve application techniques.
- train our crews to recognize plant growth stages so we will only spray when it is in the right phase to maximize control.
- are constantly monitoring the weather at the job site instead of the conditions at the airfield.
- are always taking soil temperature on the actual job site and not at the airfield.
- are using calibrated chemical meters to ensure the proper amount of pesticide goes out on the tract.
- have triple-rinse capability on every loader truck to ensure environmental stewardship.
- have an enclosed bulk chemical system on every loader truck to ensure environmental stewardship.
- use the proper nozzle configuration to maximize control.
- use higher volume application to increase the percent of control.
- have an in-house GIS department that facilitates information exchange from and to our customers.
- are "Setting New Standards for the Industry."